Our staff can provide training to your staff on a range of study aspects. Several packages are available for researcher training, and the contents and costs vary. Below is a general description of the available training content.
See specific package options recommended based on the investigators’ and research staff members’ level of previous experience with conducting studies using DREAM methodologies.
- Orientation to smartphone and overview of manual and DREAM protocols.
- Demonstration of survey installation process, phone setup, and data retrieval from website.
- Interactive component allowing the investigators and/or project staff to practice survey installation, phone setup, and data retrieval, while receiving feedback and assistance from DREAM staff.
- Review recommended content and procedures for training participants.
- Demonstration of project-specific training session.
- Opportunity for investigators and/or research staff to practice conducting training sessions and receive feedback from DREAM staff.